Nordiwa2019 registration now open!
Below you can find a link to registration to the Nordiwa2019 conference in Helsinki 2019. We hope to see you in Helsinki!
- Early Bird Discount until 1st August 1023 € (incl VAT)
- Standard Conference fee 1122 € (incl VAT)
- Early Bird Conference fee for platform presenters 682 € (incl VAT)
- Standard Conference fee for platform presenters 748 € (incl VAT)
- Early Bird Conference fee for full- time students 460 € (incl VAT)
- Standard Conference fee for full-time students 540 € (incl VAT)
- Workshop and brief presentation speakers early bird fee is 920 euros (including VAT)
Conference fee includes Helsinki City Reception and Conference Dinner as well as excursions.
Note! According to the Finnish law, VAT must be paid for educational events, including seminars and conferences. Below is the link to the website of the tax authority of Finland.
The following link provides information on how to refund : https://www.vero.fi/en/detailed-guidance/guidance/48168/Refund-of-VAT-to-foreign-businesses-established-in-the-EU/
Programme is publishded. Read more.
Topics for the conference are from wastewater treatment, micropollutants, sustainable stormwater management and treatment of combined sewer to resource recovery, recycling and recovery of nutrients, sustainable Development Goals and wastewater as well as co-operation around the Baltic Sea area. As a part of the conference we will organize five technical tours. More info.