NORDIWA 2023, 5-7 September in Göteborg
Leading Nordic event for water professionals
FIWA, DANVA, Norsk Vann, Samorka and Svenskt Vatten invite all water professionals with an interest in wastewater, sewerage and climate change mitigation and adaptation to join us at NORDIWA 2023.
We welcome experts and practitioners, managers and operators, city planners, researchers, engineers, advisors and others with an interest in wastewater management, urban drainage and climate adaptation in the Nordic region.
– Crisis handling, risk management and security • Supply chain challenges, lack of chemicals, spare parts and other resources, electrical power failures and shutdowns • Lessons learnt from utility management during the Covid-19-pandemic
– Climate change adaptation and resilience • Climate change mitigation • Sustainable stormwater management • Energy efficiency, Energy strategies and priorities • Greenhouse gas emissions and climate ambitions • Biogas production, upgrading and use
– Sewer management • Monitoring and modelling •Treatment of combined sewer overflows • Interaction sewers and wastewater treatment plants • Wastewater treatment • Small scale wastewater treatment
– Circular economy • Sludge management • Resource efficiency, recovery, recycling and recovery of nutrients • Water use and reuse • System efficiency • Micropollutants and microplastics
– SDGs and wastewater • Management, governance, benchmarking and new EU legislation • Asset management in a re-shaped financial environment • Customer engagement and communication • Wastewater as a community service
See you in Göteborg!
The NORDIWA 2023 programme committee